UKC

BMC Gear discounts for online sales?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 The Ivanator 04 Dec 2014
Doe anyone know of online retailers who offer any BMC discount? Maybe I've missed something, but whilst I've often benefitted from this in stores I've not been able to claim it online. About to invest in a new rope and rock shoes, so keen to save a few pounds if possible. Any advice on discounts (BMC or otherwise) available online much appreciated.
Ivan
 alexm198 04 Dec 2014
In reply to The Ivanator:

Cotswold offer BMC discount online. You'll have to ask for the actual discount code (call them up), but then you just enter it as you would a voucher code, on the checkout page.
OP The Ivanator 04 Dec 2014
In reply to alexm198:

Good to know, thanks.
 climbwhenready 04 Dec 2014

Google something like bmc retailer discounts. There's a public page on their website that details which retailers do online discounts with the relevant discount codes.

I've generally found offers to be a better way of getting things than the BMC discount, but sometimes it works out best.
OP The Ivanator 04 Dec 2014
In reply to climbwhenready:

Cheers, I'll search that. True, offers often work out best, but especially with the shoes I know exactly what I want and from a little browsing haven't found anywhere offering them at a discount currently.
 Skipinder 04 Dec 2014

The Outdoor Shop does, you just have to email a copy of your membership card to them.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...