UKC

Different brands and suppliers of B2 boots: please help again

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 SonyaM 12 Dec 2014
I am still on the hunt for some boots that fit my broad at front and narrow at back feet.

Please can people tell me what brands of B2 boots exist beyond Scarpa, Sportiva, Mammut, Meindl, Solewa, Asolo, Lowa, North Face, Han Wag and Aku.

Also, what mail order sites would you recommend to get hold of any of the more elusive boots.

Ta
 wbo 12 Dec 2014
In reply to SonyaM: Boreal and Kayland. The former might work. I think you need to start thinking about a custom insole

OP SonyaM 12 Dec 2014
In reply to wbo:

> Boreal and Kayland. The former might work. I think you need to start thinking about a custom insole

Thanks. Any idea who supplies Kaylands?
I've got a custom red superfeet I've been sticking in the boots I've been trying; any different sorts of custom insoles?
 Mr Trebus 13 Dec 2014
In reply to SonyaM:

Have you thought about plastic double such as Scapa Vegas and then getting a set of thermofit liners and custom insoles from a good bootfiter? Might be an easier option.

Al
OP SonyaM 14 Dec 2014
In reply to Mr Trebus:

> Have you thought about plastic double such as Scapa Vegas and then getting a set of thermofit liners and custom insoles from a good bootfiter? Might be an easier option.

> Al

Yep. Thanks for that. It was a definite potential plan. I had started researching that option a bit... but it doesn't matter anymore. I found some B2'sthat fit! A pair of Asolo Sherpas from Outside. On sale too. Finally!

Thank you everyone for your help.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...