UKC

The Cure......Ticket for mon 22nd London Hammersmith

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Tobes 21 Dec 2014
Hi,

Just a heads up as still waiting on a comitment from someone else but, I may have a spare ticket for this Monday, The Cure with support And Also the Trees playing in London. The tickets sold out pretty fast, they're now going for hundreds on eBay etc,

This ticket is stalls standing, face value £50 plus fees, will have to be a meet up at the venue and due to the ticket restrictions (the original buyer of tickets has to be present/or have some proof of purchase-all this to prevent touts reselling at inflated prices) and queue up/go in together, once in of course you can do as you please!

You'd be more than welcome to meet me and my friends before hand for a few drinks if you like.

I'm travelling down from Scotland later today so gunna take a gamble and leave my mobile number here as thats probably easiest. 07972 127 075-Toby

Good luck!

OP Tobes 21 Dec 2014
In reply to Tobes:

Update...ticket is now definatly available!
 Dauphin 21 Dec 2014
In reply to Tobes:

I'll have it.

D
OP Tobes 21 Dec 2014
In reply to Dauphin:

Great!

I'm just about to jump on a train, can you call/txt me later and we'll sort out when/where to meet tomorrow.

Cheers

Tobes

OP Tobes 22 Dec 2014
In reply to Tobes:

Further update...heard nothing from poster above?! so ticket still available!

Call if interested 07972 127 075

Otherwise will flog it outside

Cheers
 Owen W-G 25 Dec 2014
In reply to Tobes:
Ha, just seen this, I went too on Monday tobes, best fricking gig ever for me, spent last 2hs moshing at the front with the rowdy lads, encores were just amazing, delirious by the end felt 18 again. Was bruised all over the next day! Amazing to hear The Top, Like cockatoos, etc, hope you had great time too
Post edited at 09:49
OP Tobes 26 Dec 2014
In reply to Owen W-G:

Ha! My thoughts exactly! And yes was also down the front getting stuck in and singing the 'Paris' version of Play for Today! Brilliant gig, the band looked like they were enjoying it as much as us, totally worth the journey.

The Top is one of my favourites, to hear it all was pretty special, maybe next year all of THOTD then the year after KM KM KM?

Did you go to the reflection shows a cple a years ago?

Might see you at the next one mate!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...