UKC

Garmin edge 500 on lightning deal amazon

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 sleavesley 26 Dec 2014
As the title topic.
There are a few on here that have been looking for tracking system for cycling.

Also does a breadcrumb trail as well but no maps.

£80 is a very good price.

Just got the Garmin GPS camera for £122 (pay by MasterCard using PRICELES5 to get £5 off).

Merry Xmas and happy cycling.
 Kimono 26 Dec 2014
In reply to sleavesley:
That's a great price, pretty much what I paid for a 200 a FW years back.
Is it just the 500 though? If the 510 is equally well-priced then I would recommend going for this. Means you can upload rides wirelessly to strava via a smartphone.
Useful for multi-day trips when you don't have your laptop with you

Indy 26 Dec 2014
In reply to sleavesley:

Just picked up a couple of Virb Elite for £127 each down from £380 each at my local LBS.
OP sleavesley 26 Dec 2014
In reply to Kimono:

Think it was just for the 500. You could of had it for £75 with the MasterCard discount too if paying by that.
No use to me as I have the 800, but thought it would be useful for some.
OP sleavesley 26 Dec 2014
In reply to Indy:

Yeah that's what I went for and paid £122 as I paid by MasterCard for the extra £5 as will clear it next month. A bit of a bargain. Think it can be picked up sub £200, but on wiggle I know it's £211. Just need to get specific mounts for it but will wait for it to arrive before committing to which ones.
Hopefully get to use it in the near future and test it out. I know it links with my Garmin Edge 800 so I can turn it on and off via that to make it a bit more interesting when MTB as no one wants to hear me huffing and puffing going up inclines!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...