UKC

Passport Photos

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Rob Exile Ward 05 Jan 2015
Just realised my passport is about to expire. I know that at one point the authorities were totally ridiculous about how limited they had to be; is it feasible again to take them yourself and just print them off or would I be safer going to a post office?
 imkevinmc 05 Jan 2015
In reply to Rob Exile Ward:

Even worse now. I used a photo booth and the photos were rejected because the background came out graded. A local guy with a dedicated camera took perfect pictures for me.

If you're renewing you can now do it online and there's no need for 3rd party signatures. You just need to print off the form.

The whole process, including the rejection of the first photos, took just 2 weeks.

For the sake of a fiver, get the photos done professionally.
 skog 05 Jan 2015

I've used this service for it the past few times: http://www.picturelizard.co.uk/Passport_Photo_Printing.php?cPath=95_151

It seems the best of both worlds - you get the chance to get the photo right; they sort the printing. I've never had a problem with it.
 Chris Craggs Global Crag Moderator 05 Jan 2015

I have done mine and Sherri's last ones by photographing against a plain wall (the kitchen), resizing in photoshop and printing four on a sheet to the correct size - only took a few minutes and was cheap!

Chris

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...