UKC

FS: DPS Wailer 112rp + NTN Freeride (Small) + bits

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 LG 07 Jan 2015

premier
Full list of bits available:

1 X DPS Wailer 112rp pure skis (size 178). £300 ONO
2 X NTN Freeride telemark bindings (size small), brakes in 95,110 or 125mm. £140 each ONO
2 X additional NTN sets of heels & mount plates, £25 per set.
1 X BDO3 telemark bindings (only used once or twice) £80 ONO
1 X 'well loved' pair of G3 Reverend skis (size 170) - open to offers?
1 X 'well loved' pair of Black Diamond Lyric skis (size 163) - open to offers?

I think these are mostly priced to go, but I'm looking to shift these things rather than leave them cluttering up my bedroom so I'm open to offers - particularly if you buy a few items. I'm happy to mount bindings on the skis if you want a package. Tell me what you want and we can agree a price.

For the DPS Wailers: This is the 'Pure' carbon construction. This pair has probably seen about 25-30 days skiing - mostly touring. They have had a couple of dings in the bases which have been professionally repaired (by edge and wax) and have the kind of superficial scratches that you'd expect on the topsheet but are otherwise in good nick. They have been mounted once for an NTN Tele setup using quiverkiller inserts so no need to plug the old holes if remounting something else.

There are plenty of reviews on this ski out there but briefly I would describe the ski as incredibly versatile and lively / fun / poppy in feel. If you are looking for a one ski to do it all from carving on pistes to porpoising through the pow then they are a great option, and they are super light if you are touring on them.

Bristol based if you want to take a look in person.

Ben
Post edited at 09:51

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...