UKC

Long range forecasts for Glencoe?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Flatus Vetus 08 Jan 2015
I was planning on going to Glencoe at the end of the month but the weather looks pish. I need to book my leave (if I decide to go) on Friday and am currently undecided whether to bother. Are there any half decent long-range forecast sites that I could use to inform my decision?
 Joak 08 Jan 2015
In reply to Flatus Vetus:

Afraid not, for that far ahead you'd be as well consulting Mystic Meg. Being a half full glass eternal optimist I'd book my leave. I'd be much more nervous if the weather was half decent on the run up to the end of the month
 JohnnyW 09 Jan 2015
Agree with Joak...if you're NOT booked off, you're stuffed. I had all of Xmas off, for only the second time in my 30yr + working life, and it was awful. Then there were a couple of days on the last weekend, and bingo, a grade IV classic and a really enjoyable classic *** repeat. You have got be in it to win it eh?
Post edited at 10:24
 gbloomer 09 Jan 2015
Maybe as good a prediction you'll get this far out???

http://www.weatherweb.net/wxwebtvmonthahead.php
Post edited at 18:03
 Billhook 09 Jan 2015

Use tea leaves. Sort of stir them around making various incantations and look for results.

If there were good long range forecasts we'd all be using them instead of asking ; Will there be snow tomorrow?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...