UKC

Finding somewhere to house share / rent with climbers - Bristol

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 tarn 19 Jan 2015
Hello all climbing folk!

Would you be able to help me find somewhere to live?

I am looking for a double room to share in a house / rent as soon as possible, roughly within a 10 minute drive from the M32, Bristol (any junction).

I am a 24 year old man, I work full-time as a mechanical engineer. I'm a keen climber, which helps keep me motivated towards healthy eating and generally keeping fit. I prefer to keep things tidy and organised, but am pretty chilled out so if you are a little un-tidy this won't bother me. I am a respectful and friendly person, and I also like to think I am open minded.

I studied up North in Preston, which kind of made my decision to live somewhere less wet! I chose Bristol for its close location to sport climbing routes on rock, excellent indoor centres, its wealth of large engineering firms and glorious sunshine?!

Ideally I am looking for a double room with wifi, sharing the property with climbers. I am willing to pay up to £500 per month (maybe more if its right), which preferably would include bills.

If you think you can help me, or know of someone who might. Please don't hesitate to get in contact with me.

Alex
alex-skelton@hotmail.co.uk

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...