UKC

NEWS: FRI NIGHT VID - A Profile of Ned Feehally

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC News 23 Jan 2015
Ned Feehally, 4 kbBritish climber Ned Feehally has been consistently performing at a very high level within a number of different bouldering disciplines for several years now. Ned's list of achievements includes ascents of hard boulder problems such as; The Ace, 8B, The Dagger, 8B+, Boogalagga, 8B, and flashes up to 8A+.

This week we have an exclusive video profile of Ned courtesy of Nick Brown

Read more at http://www.ukclimbing.com/news/item.php?id=69460
 Michael Ryan 23 Jan 2015
In reply to UKC News:

Great portrait.
 Stevie989 23 Jan 2015
In reply to UKC News:
Great vid.

The understated nice guy of British climbing...

Hang on, they're all understated, mild mannered nice guys at the moment.

Where's the Stevie Haston's at!?
Post edited at 17:29
Removed User 23 Jan 2015
In reply to Stevie989:

We don't need Steve, we've got Franco!
 Tom F Harding 23 Jan 2015
In reply to UKC News:

Enjoyed that. Its made me want to go back and watch Life On Hold ( http://steepedge.com/categories/bouldering/life-on-hold.html ), arguably one of the best bouldering films about.
 aln 23 Jan 2015
In reply to UKC News:

Good wee film. Would be interesting to watch something similar from Dan Varian.
 jsmcfarland 24 Jan 2015
In reply to Tom F Harding:

Life on Hold is awesome!
hanzyoyo 24 Jan 2015
In reply to UKC News:

I discovered Ned like most people in "Life on Hold" with Dan and British bouldering and I was just über psyched! I watched the movie more times than I can count now! His foot technique is amazing and I still can't handle the heel hook on "The Bitch"! Dan also blew my mind and holy crap the rock!!!

I cannot wait to come to England and try bouldering on grit it looks freaking amazing! Ultra technical and slabby, everything I suck at!

I love the portrait in the video to such a mellow chap for me very underrated like most British climbers! You guys may like the power as he said to do 8c+ but keep to the aestheticism of your climbing which is for me much for inspiring!

Cheers from France!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...