UKC

Flights To Innsbruck from Northern England - Summer 2015

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
phil27uk 26 Jan 2015
Afternoon,

Does anyone know if there are any direct flights from the North to Innsbruck in Summer? There are charters wit package holidays but I can't find anyone that will do a flight only. The only direct flight I have found so far is Easyjet from London. Any advice would be appreciated.

Philip
 IPPurewater 26 Jan 2015
In reply to phil27uk:

I haven't found any scheduled flights to Innsbruck from the UK in the summer, when I've searched before.

We have always ended up flying to Munich, then catching the train, which is a frequent, decent service.
 Casa Alfredino 26 Jan 2015
In reply to phil27uk:

Where are you going? You could do Munich, Salzburg or Verona?
 kestrelspl 26 Jan 2015
In reply to phil27uk:

We ended up flying via Frankfurt last summer with Lufthansa, this was last summer, but I presume there are flights to Frankfurt from the North. A lot of others on the course we went on (AAC intro to Alpinism) flew to Munich and got the train to our eventual destination (Pitztal), which in total didn't seem too different a cost/time taken.
 chris fox 26 Jan 2015
In reply to phil27uk:

Just filled in a "mock" flight with Austrian on www.austrian.com for 10 days in July and it comes in at 2 pax for £556 and thats Manchester - Frankfurt (Lufthansa) then FRA - INN (Tyrolean)
 inboard 26 Jan 2015
In reply to Casa Alfredino:

Zurich is also a good alternative to INN, depending on ultimate destination. And Ryanair fly to Memmingen, near Augsburg, tho not sure if that's a winter only route.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...