UKC

range west access meeting?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 luke glaister 26 Jan 2015
Hi all. Anyone out there no when the range briefing is for this year. I've had a search but can't see nothing for 2015. Thanks. Luke.
 Graeme Hammond 26 Jan 2015
In reply to luke glaister:
the guard told me 2015 briefings for range west are 21/2/15, 3/04/15 (Good Friday) and 23/05/15 all at 10am but I can't find any info on the web to confirm that this is correct as i got this information back in August last year!!!!
Post edited at 20:45
OP luke glaister 26 Jan 2015
In reply to Graeme Hammond:

Thanks Graeme. I did see that last year's meet was a good Fri on one of the dates so sounds promising. Thanks for the reply. Luke.
 Graeme Hammond 26 Jan 2015

they have a twitter account though so could ask there:

https://twitter.com/search?q=%23modcastlemartin&src=typd
 Tony & Sarah 26 Jan 2015

We e-mailed the BMC on this very subject last week, we haven't received a reply, so maybe they don't know. Done a fairly intensive search on the internet and found nothing. We understood that the briefings would be in a different format this year

Tony & Sarah
OP luke glaister 26 Jan 2015
In reply to Tony & Sarah:

Yeh. I couldn't find a thing on it. Hopefully they get back to u soon and more info will be available to the rest of us. I've not climbed there yet but it looks brilliant. Fingers crossed. .. Thanks for your help. Luke.
 John2 24 Feb 2015

The details have been posted now - https://www.thebmc.co.uk/pembroke-time-to-get-briefed .

There's a new format for the briefing.
 The Pylon King 24 Feb 2015
In reply to John2:

I presume my 2014 briefing is still valid "until Easter 2015" as was stated last year.
 John2 24 Feb 2015
In reply to Pylon King Against Capit@lism:

That's what they said last year, so I guess so.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...