UKC

Participants needed for research!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Rachael Cook 29 Jan 2015

Hi there,

My name is Rachael Cook and I'm a 4th year Psychology student at the University of Strathclyde and I'm currently working on my dissertation project which is looking at the personality characteristics of extreme sports participants. It is a questionnaire based study which is filled out on line. It is completely anonymous and takes no longer than 20 minutes. I'm looking for anyone who regularly participates in extreme sports and I'm particularly interested in individuals who participate in mountaineering. If you could spare some time to take part it would be much appreciated. This area of research has recently attracted a lot of attention and I hope that my research will come up with some interesting findings that can contribute to the current literature. There is further information within questionnaire about the study and also my contact details for any further questions.
The link below will direct you straight to the questionnaire and after completion it will ask if you are happy to submit your data, if not you can withdraw at this stage without giving any reason.

Thank you,
Rachael Cook

https://hass.eu.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_5nGEUoN9ixvPsUd
Post edited at 14:00
 Rachel_Conlan 29 Jan 2015
In reply to Rachael Cook:

Hi Rachael. I've done the questionnaire, but some of the questions weren't very clear. For instance, in the 'rate how dangerous these activities are' section, what does 'picking a small plane' mean?
Rachael Cook 29 Jan 2015
In reply to Rachel_Conlan:

Hi there,

I've just spotted that as a typo and that has been changed, it is' piloting a small plane', thanks for pointing that out. I appreciate you sparing your time

Rachael

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...