UKC

UK Dynafit distributor? TLT5 lower buckle popping

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
craigloon 17 Feb 2015
Does anyone know who the UK distributor is for Dynafit/Salewa?

Specifically I am after the newer replacement lower buckle for my TLT5 Performance boots. These have started popping open for no apparent reason, sometimes when skiing downhill. I've read this is a common problem with the first iteration but that the newer replacement buckles has resolved the issue. Anyone else had this problem and managed to resolve it?
 Andrew Lodge 17 Feb 2015
In reply to craigloon:

Don't know who the distributor is but have managed to get boot spares from Anything Technical in the past, always found them very helpful

http://www.skiequipmentuk.co.uk/Ski_Boot_Spares_Repairs_and_Fitting/
craigloon 17 Feb 2015
In reply to Andrew Lodge:

Thanks Andrew, I'll give them a shout.
 Casa Alfredino 17 Feb 2015
In reply to craigloon:
Wild country distribute Salewa in the UK as they are part of Oberalp which also owns Dynafit. Most likely they distribute Dynafit too.
Post edited at 21:20
 NottsRich 18 Feb 2015
In reply to craigloon:

A few weeks ago I got a spare part from the UK Dynafit importer, Anatom. However I now can't find their website... The emails from them listed the address as www.anatom.co.uk, but this now forwards to anatomfootwear instead - confused! Either way, if Anatom are still the importer for Dynafit (they were 3 weeks ago!) then they were extremely helpful in resolving my issue.
craigloon 18 Feb 2015
In reply to NottsRich:

Cheers, I've been in touch with Anatom, waiting for them to get back to me to see if they have the parts. Thanks all.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...