UKC

Holcombe Quarry Somerset, loose rock

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
I was climbing at Holcombe quarry this afternoon ( dry side) and managed to pull a block off on "On a mission". I've not climbed here in a while and it looks like I'm not the only one. The litter is terrible and the small bushes around the base of the crag have grown into trees. I just wanted to say be careful if you are planning to climb there as the lack of traffic on routes has left a lot of loose holds.
 gazhbo 06 Mar 2015
In reply to marcusinbristol:

I'd be more worried about getting hit by a fridge/telly/car getting flytipped off the top.
 The Pylon King 06 Mar 2015
In reply to gazhbo:

> I'd be more worried about getting hit by a fridge/telly/car getting flytipped off the top.

or shot by the landowner!
pasbury 09 Mar 2015
In reply to marcusinbristol:

Sounds like I can remove this place from my list of 'crags to have a look at one day'
 Boogs 09 Mar 2015
In reply to Pylon King Against Capit@lism:

> or shot by the landowner!

and or your car being broken into then having your Grundig stereo and Genesis cassettes stolen along with your Panama hat and tartan blanket lifted from the parcel shelf .... ooooh the bloody tea leafs' <shakes fist in a mock dramatic fashion>

The Pylon King 20 Mar 2015
In reply to Boogs:

> and or your car being broken into then having your Grundig stereo and Genesis cassettes stolen along with your Panama hat and tartan blanket lifted from the parcel shelf .... ooooh the bloody tea leafs' <shakes fist in a mock dramatic fashion>

Shit is that what happened to you?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...