UKC

la sportiva miura vs anasazi pink

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 jmills94 12 Mar 2015
have a pair of pinks at the moment after wearing miuras most of my climbing life. just wondered how people think they compare as i have only had mine a month and after 8-10 routes am thinking of selling them and cutting my losses.

any input welcome
 DaveHK 12 Mar 2015
In reply to jmills94:

I love Miuras but don't get on with Anasazis. I expect there will be as many who feel the opposite.
 Fraser 12 Mar 2015
In reply to jmills94:

I could have written Dave's comment verbatim as my own. Go Miuras!
 dr_botnik 12 Mar 2015
In reply to jmills94:

Alright Joe, probably best to cut your losses sooner rather than later if that's what your thinking. Get a better price then. I think if you don't have confidence in a shoe, your gonna find it harder to push your grade.
Each person is unique when it comes to shoes, but the pinks are being marketed as a comfier all day sorta shoe. That is by definition gonna feel less technical than any of the high end sportivas. It'll make a big difference getting in a shoe you trust.
Also, I find switching between brands difficult with sizing, so it might be that you need to drop half a size to get that technical toe point that 5.10 do really well. However, if the brand don't fit, this might be too uncomfortable for you, so might be best going back to the sportivas that fit you better.
OP jmills94 13 Mar 2015
In reply to jmills94:

i think its looking like im going to have to cut my losses haha. Any more opinions out there?
 DaveHK 13 Mar 2015
In reply to jmills94:

What other opinions could there be? Foot surgery? If you don't like the shoes then sell them.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...