UKC

Personality Research. PRIZE =£250, £100, £50 gift cards

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Freya Glendinning 19 Mar 2015
This is my last post for participants… I have increased the prize draw value. Participants are now in with a chance to win one of three amazon gift cards worth £250, £100 and £50, this also applies to people who have already taken part.

My name is Freya Glendinning, I am a doctoral student at Bangor University under the supervision of Professor Lew Hardy and Professor Tim Woodman. We are currently working together to advance the research area of personality, health and well-being. We are now recruiting the general population for a large research study, which aims to develop a more in-depth understanding of how people manage and stay well, particularly when experiencing stressors that arise in everyday life. If requested, we will send publications of the research to our participants.

I know this is not your standard 5 minute survey, but we hope this study will go on to have a large impact in its research area. I would be so grateful if you could help me by taking part.

• The study involves the completion of one online psychological questionnaire at three different time points (baseline, 3-months and 6-months). This questionnaire takes approximately 15 minutes to complete.
• In addition, we ask that participants nominate one person that knows them well to fill in a short questionnaire about them at three different time points (baseline, 3-months, 6-months), which takes approximately 5 minutes to complete. All they have to do is provide their name and contact details and we will contact them separately.
Providing participants complete the entire study they will be entered into a prize draw for three amazon gift cards worth £250, £100 and £50.

Follow this link to take part: http://bangorsport.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_e2JMS3bAq0uqhPn

You can access the full information sheet on the first page of the questionnaire. If you have any questions regarding the study, please feel free to email/phone me on pep40a@bangor.ac.uk or 01248 388595, many thanks.

Freya Glendinning

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...