UKC

Climbing Instructor Questionnaire for Dissertation

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Hi folks,

I am currently a second year Outdoor Leadership degree student at the University of Derby. I am doing a comprehensive study into climbing outside with groups for my dissertation. If you regularly take groups outdoors single pitch climbing then I would really appreciate it if you could complete my questionnaire. It is entirely anonymous, will take around you 10 to 15 mins and for every completed questionnaire I get back I will donate 20p to Edale MRT.

http://freeonlinesurveys.com/s.asp?sid=8149q54myshszi8640113

Many Thanks,

John

summo 24 Mar 2015
In reply to yorkshiresherpa:

Full marks! Certainly one of the best online student questionnaires I've seen. Depending on what direction this study takes, I would talk to MTUK as they could be interested in your results.

Bump.
 Jenny Dart 24 Mar 2015

Done. Interesting well thought out questions.
I assume you have found the article by Simon Beames in Horizon 57 (Spring 2012) on climbing with groups? Really interesting discussion points...
 Mike Nolan 24 Mar 2015

It would be great if you could show us the results of the survey when you have them. I think a lot of instructors on here would be interested.
Thanks for your participation and feedback folks, it is much appreciated.

Hi Jenny you assumed correctly, I have read Simon Beames article in Horizon 57. It was a combination of my own experiences as an instructor and the very interesting points raised in his article that helped formed the basis for my study.

Mike, I will definitely try to share my findings on here when I have collated all the data and analysed it. I have looked at some of the data and I am already starting to find some interesting areas for further research and discussion.

Thanks for the idea Summo. If my findings prove interesting then I will certainly contact MTUK and see what they think.

Thanks again,

John

Sl@te Head 25 Mar 2015

Done, a good set of questions

Bump

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...