UKC

Conference Facilities in Leeds

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Hey all,

Im looking at arranging a lunch and learn session in Leeds where I am trying to attract appropriate people in my industry to come along, get free lunch but listen to our pitch as well. There is so much of it in my field so I am looking to tack something on the back of the session to make it more interesting.

To that end, I am looking for venue which might have some kind of tour or historial interest. The Holiday Inn conference facilities are not what I am looking for.

The obvious one is the Royal Armouries but I need a selection of about 5-6 to select from to ensure I get the dates and the right costs.

Any locals got any ideas?

Ta

R

Bulls Crack 24 Mar 2015
In reply to TheDrunkenBakers:

I attended a conference at Temple Newsam last year - all very nice, good meeting rooms historical setting etc

http://www.leeds.gov.uk/museumsandgalleries/Pages/Temple-Newsam.aspx

We regularly use Oxford Place, which is cheap and central but probably not very funky! http://www.oxfordplace.org.uk/
 ByEek 24 Mar 2015

Manchester Climbing Centre has conference facilities. Does the Leeds wall? Mix business with pleasure?
In reply to ByEek:

i donr want to assume but judging by some of my customers, climbing isnt going to be a strong point.
In reply to Bulls Crack:

Thanks
 hamsforlegs 24 Mar 2015

The old Tetley brewery is now an art gallery and general 'space' with conference facilities (now 'The Tetley'). Very close to the armoury, but I guess a different take on things. May be able to do some kind of tour appealing both to the industrial historians and the boozers among your audience.
 andy 24 Mar 2015
In reply to TheDrunkenBakers: the city museum does conferences and lunch i think.

stuartcoupe 24 Mar 2015
 Sam_in_Leeds 24 Mar 2015
In reply to stuartcoupe:

Leeds Club is a great venue.

Had Xmas do there, really impressed with the venue/staff/beer selection!

Only issue would be parking's not exactly convenient/cheap round there.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...