UKC

Boreal Night chalkbag problems

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Henry Swandale 26 Mar 2015
I got bought a boreal night chalkbag in october, it was my fist one. It's already letting me down with more chalk on the outside, than in. It has pockets but you might as well just stuff your phone in with the chalk. It's sole purpose is to hold chalk, and it's failing at that.

What I want to know is: how long do chalkbags tend to last before a replacement is needed?
 coreybennett 26 Mar 2015
In reply to Henry Swandale:

My friend Gave me his chalk bag that he's been using for 20+ years.
 gethin_allen 26 Mar 2015

Some does come through on one or two of mine, I put it in a plastic bag when in my rucksack. PM me your address and I'll send you one of my spares, I have about 6 for some reason. Would a black and grey DMM one do the job? it may even have chalk in it still.
 john arran 26 Mar 2015
In reply to gethin_allen:

I have one of those and it keeps chalk in perfectly, in fact I really like the cinching mechanism as it seems to work really well.

However, I hate the bag anyway with a passion as it's so bloody heavy. Who needs 3 zipped pockets on a chalk bag?

PPP 26 Mar 2015

I've got the same problem with Grivel chalk bucket, it's just too soft so it doesn't stand very well and it does not cinch that well. They were 6 pounds on Rock & Run, so I can't really complain!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...