UKC

Good Friday in the Ogwen

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Richard Smith 05 Apr 2015
I spent a couple of nights camping in the Ogwen, not much sleep Good Friday Night, what a howler; sorry for the people who's tents were damaged and the one that got away never to be seen again. The old Quasar had no problems staying up which I'm pleased about.
 The Potato 05 Apr 2015
In reply to Richard Smith:

You seem very personally apologetic for their tents - what did you do to them?
Werewolf?
OP Richard Smith 05 Apr 2015
In reply to Pesda potato:

> You seem very personally apologetic for their tents - what did you do to them?

> Werewolf?

It's never nice to have your tent damaged or lost in a howler even if they were sorry efforts for a tent or not. Anyway it spoilt a trip to the Oggie... anyway I'm not a Werewolf, I'm a Airwolf and a Grumpy bugger too... Woff!!!
 Andy Morley 06 Apr 2015
In reply to Richard Smith:

Lol - I stayed near Llanberis for a couple of nights last week, saw the forecast and booked into a hostel. Some of my friends who were a bit more bullish than me suffered like you. You pays your money and you takes your choice as they say.
OP Richard Smith 07 Apr 2015
In reply to Andy Morley:

... suffered like you.

No suffering here, I was OK and enjoying it, I know the Quasar would not let me down... Love it, made the trip for me!!!

OP Richard Smith 07 Apr 2015
In reply to Andy Morley:

It did not occur to me to film it until the worst of the weather had blown through but have a look at this, it's not much of a vid but it about 3 in the morning:-

https://www.flickr.com/photos/16696189@N07/16825972107/

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...