UKC

Photos of the climbers Back Bowden, Easter Monday?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Russell Lovett 07 Apr 2015
Hi took some photos of two lads at Back Bowden, Northumberland on Easter Monday. I got there Names and emails so I could forward the shots to them, but did not press save on my phone so have lost there details. posted some of the shots hear { just done it so may not be up yet } so if you recognise them could you let them know their photos are on here and get them To or you can contact me through ukc so I can forward the photos. Think there names were Rob and Theo and one of them was from Sheffield, the lad leading The Tube took a real whipper of a fall from the top of the tube so he has bound to have told his mates all about it and im hoping one of you are amongst the people reading this. Some of the shots are quite good and it would be a shame if they did not get copies. Like I said they or you can get in touch with me Russell Lovett through ukc. Cheers.
 Theo Moore 07 Apr 2015
In reply to Russell Lovett:

hi Russell, it was me who took the whipper! my email address is hstmoore@gmail.com

I'm not sure of Rob's email address, but if you send me the photos I can pass them on to him.

Cheers!
In reply to theomoore:

You have mail.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...