UKC

HELP (SPA questions)

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 jason1993 12 Apr 2015
Hi.
I'm trying to do as much research as I can but having no luck at all on 2 questions that I should know really and it is really annoying me. This is for my SPA assessment home paper.

Question 1 name 5 types of flora found in the Stanage area?

Question 2 name 5 common bird bans in the burbage area?

I have been on BMC regional acces database and still can't find no answers. Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers
 LucaC 12 Apr 2015
In reply to jason1993:

Paul Gannons book Rock Trails: Peak will sort you out, and you might even learn something extra too!
 TobyA 12 Apr 2015
In reply to jason1993:

Maybe try googling "bird ban Stanage climbing"? It's in the first hit visible on google, you don't even need to click on to it!

goose299 12 Apr 2015
In reply to jason1993:

Say what? I don't remember having to do anything like this when I did my SPA
 timjones 12 Apr 2015
In reply to jason1993:

> Hi.

> I'm trying to do as much research as I can but having no luck at all on 2 questions that I should know really and it is really annoying me. This is for my SPA assessment home paper.

> Question 1 name 5 types of flora found in the Stanage area?

Somebody seems to be overstepping the brief of the award?

With a question as imprecise as "types of flora" I'd highlight the absurdity of the question by saying grasses, trees, mosses, lichens and flowers
In reply to jason1993:
> Hi.

> I'm trying to do as much research as I can but having no luck at all on 2 questions that I should know really and it is really annoying me. This is for my SPA assessment home paper.

> Question 1 name 5 types of flora found in the Stanage area?

> Question 2 name 5 common bird bans in the burbage area?

> I have been on BMC regional acces database and still can't find no answers. Any help would be much appreciated.

> Cheers

I'd maybe answer N/A.
Post edited at 17:07
In reply to jason1993:

Question 1; flora spreadable, light and regular.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...