UKC

Long stay parking in Fontainebleau

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Jimmy Hyland 15 Apr 2015
I'm wanting to drive out to fontainebleau in august with a friend for a few weeks, we then want to go inter railing but don't really want to come back to the UK to drop the car off and then pay for the Euro star. The obvious would be to go without the car but we plan to sleep in it (it has a bed that fits in) and also have found that font is much better with a car for access. If we hired a car we couldn't sleep in it and also cant find any that will provide a car for under 21's plus its expensive.

Therefore my question is there any kind of cheap ish long stay car park in the area, or somewhere that we could leave the car reasonably securely as i dont think leaving it parked on the side of the road for 2 weeks is the best idea.

Thanks

Jimmy
 marsbar 15 Apr 2015
In reply to Jimmy Hyland:

You could ask at your campsite? Or see if any of the locals will let you park at their house?
Removed User 17 Apr 2015
In reply to Jimmy Hyland:

Hello,

When I have to leave my car because of a travel and I need to catch a train to Paris and I want to leave my car in a free and secure place... I leave it in front of Saint-Fargeau station (near Ponthierry).

Aline (living in Fontainebleau)

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...