UKC

All Bar One...I've lead a sheltered life

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 The Lemming 15 Apr 2015
Yesterday morning Little Miss Lemming and I stepped into our first ever All Bar One establishment for a spot of breakfast before seeing the sights of York. And surprise of surprise, we had the place toourselves at 10am.

While I was polishing off my plate of Cholesterol Heaven, I was thoroughly enjoyed the piped music playing in the background. Unfortunately the Bar Dude was unable to advise other than the music was the same at every All Bar One establishment.

Anybody know where I can find a playlist or similar styled music that I can hunt out?

Cheers muchly.
 andy 16 Apr 2015
In reply to The Lemming: Download Shazam?

gethin_allen 16 Apr 2015
In reply to The Lemming:

as above shazam of sound hound are free if you are happy to put up with a few adverts.
So use this as an excuse to go back to 10 am boozing at All bar one just to find out what the music was.
Perfect.
OP The Lemming 16 Apr 2015
In reply to gethin_allen:

As much as I'd like to go back to All Bar One, I don't think that there is one in Blackpool. And if there was, I would not want to spend a night out in town. read into that as you will. Scummy town at night.

Anyhow, I did a couple of google versions of shazam while in the pub which was thankfully empty and void of superfluous noises from other people. I'm guessing that background noise would not work at all with shazam?

However not having access to another All Bar One hampers things, which is why I'm trying to find the style of music played in the establishment.

balmybaldwin 16 Apr 2015
In reply to The Lemming:

Have you checked they don't have a All Bar One playlist on one of the music streaming sites? (whose names I have temporarily forgotten)
In reply to balmybaldwin:

Hmm. Why didn't I think of that. Deezer now on the case.

Doh!

Lusk 16 Apr 2015
In reply to The Lemming:

> As much as I'd like to go back to All Bar One, I don't think that there is one in Blackpool.

It's just a posh 'Spoons.
You must have at least one in 'Pool, forget the music and get back to slumming it!

Cthulhu 16 Apr 2015
In reply to The Lemming:

Why don't you email All Bar One's customer service department and ask? Presumably, if they all play the same music, a CD or mp3 file is sent to each pub by head office..
Removed User 16 Apr 2015
In reply to Lusk:

> It's just a posh 'Spoons.

That's a good way of putting it
There two in Edinburgh that I know of, been to both, not in any hurry to go back, but each to their own.
 cuppatea 16 Apr 2015
In reply to The Lemming:

> Anybody know where I can find a playlist or similar styled music that I can hunt out?

I have a friend who is a manager in the chain, I'll see what I can find for you.
In reply to cuppatea:

That would be very much appreciated
 eltankos 17 Apr 2015
In reply to Removed User:

> That's a good way of putting it

My less polite way is "Wetherspoons for wankers" :P

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...