UKC

Do the anasazi pinks and the turquoise LV's size the same?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Ellie Fuller 20 Apr 2015

Does anyone with experience of both shoes know whether the Anasazi turquoise/teal womens LV's fit the same as the pinks? I have the teal LV's in UK5 and found some pinks online, so before I try and get to a shop to try some on I was just wondering if anyone has worn both and could advise me?

Thanks
Post edited at 21:31
 Sealwife 20 Apr 2015
In reply to Ella7:

I got a pair of each to try on, both in a size UK3.5. They are not sized the same. The pinks are higher volume, slightly longer and the heel cup is deeper (too deep for me, it cut into my achilles, whilst the teal womens LVs did not).
OP Ellie Fuller 20 Apr 2015
In reply to Sealwife:
Hi, thanks for that, so as they were higher volume would you have opted for a smaller size in the pinks? (If the heel cut hadn't been too painful) I have tried them on before (but forgotten which size fitted me!) and know what you mean although it wasn't too bad for me.
Post edited at 22:04
 Sealwife 20 Apr 2015
In reply to Ella7:

Yes. I reckon the pinks are about a half size larger, generally, than the women's teal LVs. Unfortunately I didn't get to try on a smaller pair of pinks, so couldn't tell you exactly how they compared in a smaller size.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...