UKC

Where can I get Anasazi pinks in UK size 4.5?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Hi everyone,

I've tried on some Anasazi pinks size 5 at my local wall, but they were just a tad too big. I've been looking for somewhere online stocking them in size 4.5s, but am really struggling to find anywhere going down that small. It looks like they do come that small, as some shops in Europe go down to size 3.5, but if they don't fit, I need to be able to return them, so UK postage would be easier.

Anyone know where online might stock them? Hoping to get hold of some before a trip in a couple of weeks.

Spottywot 22 Apr 2015
In reply to Pink Marshmallow:

Banana fingers stock them in the smaller sizes.
 kathrync 22 Apr 2015

I have this problem as my feet are a miniscule 2.5.

If you are absolutely sure that the 4.5 is what you want, most shops will order them for you in that size. Be warned, however, that they will often not accept a return unless it's a manufacturing defect because they struggle to sell them on. I have had both Cotswold and Tiso do this for me (although I often have to take my old shoes along to prove that 5.10 actually do make anasazis in size 2!).

If you want to try them on first, you might have more trouble. I have best luck at shops attached to walls as they tend to have more kids through the door, but it sounds like you have already tried that.

I often find they take a couple of weeks to arrive as they are often special ordered from the US. Also, with the very small sizes, they do small production runs and if there are none left you have to wait for the next batch. This might not be such a problem at your size though.
Andy Gamisou 22 Apr 2015

It amazes me how shit British outdoor shops are in stocking smaller size shoes. My wife is a size 2 and it's just about impossible to find shoes in stores (or online) at this size in the UK. It isn't because they aren't made in these sizes because we've had no problems getting them abroad - have bought several pairs from Kalymnos and even Cyprus (the latter's climbing community would struggle to reach 3 figures, so not sure what the UK retailer's excuse is with several hundred thousand customers).
 climbingpixie 22 Apr 2015

http://www.bananafingers.co.uk/five-ten-anasazi-pink-lace-up-p-2407.html

For future reference I find Banana Fingers and V12 to be the most reliable places for rock shoes. I was able to find some of the Whites in my size at V12 recently, despite them being unavailable elsewhere since they were discontinued.
 Ellie Fuller 22 Apr 2015

Sent you a message

Thanks everyone - much appreciated. Good to know which shops do cater for those with smaller feet.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...