UKC

croyde camping

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Lukem6 26 Apr 2015
can anyone recommend me a cheap zero frills campsite near croyde/ baggy point with 20 minute drive??
 Dave Heaton 27 Apr 2015
In reply to Lukem6:

Little Roadway Farm between Croyde and Woolacombe is a nice, cheap campsite. It's not really within walking distance of the two villages but it's much cheaper and quieter than the one's in Croyde and they allow dogs which I don't think any of the sites in Croyde do (if you're bothered).
 LastBoyScout 27 Apr 2015
In reply to Dave Heaton:

> Little Roadway Farm between Croyde and Woolacombe

Exactly the one I was going to recommend. It's a LOT better than it was, now it's got a decent loo block.

You can walk into Woolacombe from there, but it's a bit of a slog back up the hill from the pubs.

Surfer's Paradise at Croyde is pretty cheap with no frills, but is seasonal and can be noisy - we were kept awake one night by a couple of stoned guys playing music in their van Bay View Farm, over the road, was nicer.

Ruda Holiday Park is a great site for Croyde and you can walk to Baggy Point, as it's almost as close as the car park, but probably too many frills for the OP. Does avoid driving down busy lanes if you stay further away, though.

OP Lukem6 27 Apr 2015
In reply to Dave Heaton:

thank you for the responses, I'm think I'm realising just how expensive camping around Croyde area is.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...