UKC

Training Boulder Problems and Routes in Dorset

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 pauljackson 27 Apr 2015
I am looking for boulder problems and routes in Dorset to train for a project abroad. Boulder problems V4/V6 with hand cross overs on pockets and side pulls, on small feet. Boulder problems V3/V5 with small undercling pulls, on high stepping feet. Routes 6b rising to 7b, overhanging 20 degs plus, preferably enduro with no real crux or long reaches and repeatable. That's all a big ask, but any help would be great. Thanks, Paul
 Climber_Bill 27 Apr 2015
In reply to pauljackson:

For the bouldering I think you are being too specific. Just get out and do loads of bouldering in the grade range (V3 - V6) you are looking at and I am sure that will help. If you are needing specific moves for power endurance, aren't we all , then a bouldering wall, commercial or garage style, is the best way forward.

Route rise; Teselations area at the Promenade, Realm of Chaos area in Wallsend, Sweet Smell of Success area in Wallsend North, Blacknor North, crikey the list goes on.

The problem with being very specific in Dorset are the conditions, especially at any crag near the water.
OP pauljackson 28 Apr 2015
In reply to Richard White:

Thanks Richard, much appreciated. Paul

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...