UKC

FS: Gear clear out

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 dan-8990 15 May 2015
premier post photo
Hello,
Selling a few bits of kit as I've moved to a smaller place. All kit is used but still plenty of life left , can be picked up in and around Oban or can meet up between West Wales and Oban tomorrow (16th May). Happy to post, but an extra £5 towards postage for the heavier and bulkier items i.e. ice axes, crampons, helmet, boots and jackets. Pictures on request.
Regards,
Dan

Grivel Rambo dual point C3 crampons: used but still plenty of life left in them and front points in very good condition, does come with the anti-balling mats £40

DMM raptor ice axes with mixed picks (curved picks included): used for a couple of winter seasons and a trip to the Himalayas but still in great nick, ideal for Scottish gullies! £55

DMM Ascent helmet (L): used with light scratches and dirt, with one of the foam pads missing £8

2 x DMM Boa snap-gates: hardly used with a few light scratches, great winter biner £2 each

Wild Country Synchro harness (M): used but in very good condition. Some mud on the leg and waist support but can be washed off £15

Black Diamond Alpine Bod harness (L): only used on a few routes £15

Scarpa rock shoes size 8: used and showing some wear £8

Raichle B3 winter boot with integrated gaiter UK size 9.5: Used for a season in Scotland and the odd day in Wales and Norway and very warm, bit of wear on the sole and a few chunks out of the side of the heels in order to fit my other crampons £40

Clog deadboy snow anchor: used a handful of times £5.

North Face 800 mens down jacket (M): great condition had very light use, strolling around town etc. Had a hole in one of the arms but patched. £35.

Alpine Designs down jacket (L): from shona's in Kathmandu, used for trekking in the Himalayas in winter very warm £30.

Rab Summit down Jacket (L): used on Lobuje and Island peak, very warm and in good order £50.

Keela Munro Jacket (L): Only selling as I've got myself the medium as it fits better, perfect winter jacket. In good nick but few bits of mud and dirt, can be washed easily £55.
 largeruk 15 May 2015
In reply to dan-8990:

Hi Dan

Can you email me some pics of the North Face down jacket please plus whatever details you have eg. model name/age/scuffs,tears, snags etc.

Cheers
In reply to dan-8990:

Yhm
Regards Axes and Rab Jkt
OP dan-8990 16 May 2015
In reply to dan-8990: Rab summit and north face jacket now sold

ade m 16 May 2015
In reply to dan-8990:

can i have the 2 boas please
 pjor 16 May 2015
In reply to dan-8990:
Yhm re helmet
OP dan-8990 16 May 2015
In reply to dan-8990:

Keela jacket now sold
OP dan-8990 17 May 2015
In reply to dan-8990:

DMM helmet and Wild Country harness now SOLD, still available:

Grivel Rambo dual point C3 crampons: used but still plenty of life left in them and front points in very good condition, does come with the anti-balling mats £40

DMM raptor ice axes with mixed picks (curved picks included): used for a couple of winter seasons and a trip to the Himalayas but still in great nick, ideal for Scottish gullies! £55

2 x DMM Boa snap-gates: hardly used with a few light scratches, great winter biner £2 each

Scarpa rock shoes size 8: used and showing some wear £8

Raichle B3 winter boot with integrated gaiter UK size 9.5: Used for a season in Scotland and the odd day in Wales and Norway and very warm, bit of wear on the sole and a few chunks out of the side of the heels in order to fit my other crampons £40

Alpine Designs down jacket (L): from shona's in Kathmandu, used for trekking in the Himalayas in winter very warm £30.
GivenUp! 17 May 2015
In reply to dan-8990:

I'll have the Scarpa rock shoes for my son. How much to post these?
 lukegorman 17 May 2015
In reply to dan-8990:

whats the year of manufacture on the axes? Wondering why yours look different to these http://www.urbanrock.com/raptor
OP dan-8990 17 May 2015
In reply to lukegorman:

They are the older version mate couldnt tell you when they were manufactured, perhaps around 2000...

Dan
OP dan-8990 17 May 2015
In reply to dan-8990:

Scarpa shoes now SOLD
 crackinthewall 17 May 2015
In reply to dan-8990:

Have you got a closer photo of the Raptors and spare picks? Thanks.
 lukegorman 17 May 2015
In reply to dan-8990:

Ok mate, i'll take the axes off your hands please.
 tompickersgill 18 May 2015
In reply to dan-8990:

YHM Re boots

Thanks

Tom
OP dan-8990 18 May 2015
In reply to dan-8990:

DMM Ice axes SOLD pending payment
OP dan-8990 18 May 2015
In reply to dan-8990:

Alpine Designs jacket SOLD

Still Available:

OP dan-8990 19 May 2015
In reply to dan-8990:

Black Diamond harness and grivel crampons SOLD pending payment
OP dan-8990 20 May 2015
In reply to dan-8990:

Will sell the below altogether for £7 including postage
2 x DMM Boa snap-gates: hardly used with a few light scratches, great biner for racking stuff in winter
and
Clog deadboy snow anchor: used a handful of times.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...