UKC

Tremfest 2015

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Elfyn Jones 22 May 2015
That annual jamboree that is Tremfest - when climbers gather to help look after their crag for climbers and also have a great time, win amazing raffle prizes, get free beer (yep - free beer!) and get to hear a free lecture by BMC Ambassador Hazel Findlay is almost here. Get yourself to Tremadog on Saturday 30th May with a pair of work gloves, a pair of secateurs to get down and dirty cleaning the cliffs......

https://www.thebmc.co.uk/tremfest01-2015?s=2

Elfyn Jones
BMC Access & Conservation Officer (Wales)
In reply to Elfyn Jones:

Sorry Elfyn, I won't be able to make it this year - somebody else will have to remove those two leaves from the Mongoose...
In reply to Elfyn Jones:

Can people be on the look out for a purple Dragon Cam somewhere below Hail Bebe - Dropped from penultimate belay shared with Onestep in the clouds. There's a free drink in it for you. It's likely to be in some foliage in between the two routes.

If you find it, please hand to Elfyn or Jim Kelly if you're not from the area. email me otherwise.

Regards,

Anthony
OP Elfyn Jones 22 May 2015
In reply to Rob Greenwood - UKC:

Darn it......We deliberately saved those squelchy fronds just for you Rob...but the good news for the rest of us is that if you can't make it, the beer may possibly last until after 8pm this time!!

Cheers
Elfyn
In reply to higherclimbingwales:

>be on the look out for a purple Dragon Cam .... There's a free drink in it for you.

Ah, but there's free beer anyway .... you'll need to try harder than that
In reply to higherclimbingwales:

> Can people be on the look out for a purple Dragon Cam somewhere below Hail Bebe - Dropped from penultimate belay shared with Onestep in the clouds. There's a free drink in it for you. It's likely to be in some foliage in between the two routes.

> If you find it, please hand to Elfyn or Jim Kelly if you're not from the area. email me otherwise.

> Regards,

> Anthony

Now Found and returned.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...