UKC

FRI NIGHT VID: Robin Campbell - A Portrait

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC News 29 May 2015
Robin Campbell, 3 kbTonight's Friday Night Video features a portrait of Robin Campbell, the recipient of the 2015 Award for Excellence in Mountain Culture, presented at the Fort William Mountain Festival. Filmed and edited by Dave and Claire MacLeod, this short video gives an insight into a climber who contributed over 50 years worth of dedicated work into the Scottish Mountaineering Club (SMC).

As well as Robin himself, this film also features Scottish climbing legends Jimmy Marshall, Paul Brian and Ken Crocket...and some rowdy singing!

Read more at http://www.ukclimbing.com/news/item.php?id=69752
In reply to UKC News:

Brilliant wee movie again by Dave and Claire.

Really enjoy anything that involves Scottish mountaineering history. I must have watched The Pinnacle in the region of 30 times! Things like this never fail to get you in the mood for a long day exploring the Scottish highlands.
 Mick Ward 29 May 2015
In reply to UKC News:

Beautiful - just beautiful.

Mick
 Gael Force 29 May 2015
In reply to UKC News:

Fairly awful video...despite the appearance of legends...Robin's bushy side hair and bald head were the most amusing part of the film,could he not be persuaded to have a haircut so he could be taken seriously?
 John2 29 May 2015
In reply to Gael Force:

I think you will find this is ukclimbing.com, not ukhairdressing.com.
 Steve Perry 29 May 2015
In reply to Gael Force:

You should re-read your own post before talking about other people being taken seriously, especially when its concerning someone as respected as Robin Campbell.
 cbonner 01 Jun 2015
In reply to UKC News:

Brilliant video!
 BruceM 03 Jun 2015
In reply to UKC News:

Hey thanks. That was really good. I enjoyed seeing faces to some of the names. And well cut together too, I reckon.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...