UKC

Bouldering in OSLO, Norway

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 nasher 01 Jun 2015
Can anyone help? I am taking my boulder mat out to Oslo and hoping I can talk my way through finding places to climb. To help me out beforehand, does anyone actually know specific locations I can find some good boulders to climb on please?
Amy
 Greasy Prusiks 01 Jun 2015
In reply to nasher:

Lucky you I've always wanted to go to Norway!
Hope this helps...

http://bouldering.no/c/11/Oslo/geo.html
 Potemkin 01 Jun 2015
In reply to nasher:

I am about to spend the rest of the year in Oslo, so have made contact with some locals/expats there who are going to show me great places to climb. I'll happily connect you into the discussion. PM me if interested.
OP nasher 01 Jun 2015
In reply to nasher:

Thank you for the link, and how do I PM someone? Sorry I am not very good with computer stuff! I may need to find some climbers who will head out in the weekdays as I have some contacts for the weekend. So any others interested to come with would be great.
 Greasy Prusiks 01 Jun 2015
In reply to nasher:

You tap their username on a post to get to their profile then right at the top there's an envelope symbol with email user written by it.
 Mr. Lee 01 Jun 2015
In reply to nasher:

Area area Hellerud is probably best. Some routes can get a lot of moss and lichen so bring something for cleaning. I've used the above mentioned online guide. Topos were ok once I got my bearings.
In reply to ACollins:

> You tap their username on a post to get to their profile then right at the top there's an envelope symbol with email user written by it.

Or you tap the envelope next to their name in the post.

Alan

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...