UKC

The world needs organ donors And safe drivers

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Idea ! instead of a speed awareness course you are given the option to carry a donor card for 6 months
 goose299 01 Jun 2015
In reply to google:

But the whole point of a speed awareness course is to educate motorists so that don't speed again.
Though a donor card in addition would be a good idea. Religious ideals will mess it up though
 Dave Garnett 01 Jun 2015
In reply to google:

> Idea ! instead of a speed awareness course you are given the option to carry a donor card for 6 months

How about making donation of an organ of your choice the penalty for dangerous driving?
In reply to goose299:

God would get in the way

The offender would be asked to give some sort of undertaking, to release organs for the duration of sentence, if they do not want to longer ban more points bigger fine ?
have not thought this through to be honest
 Clarence 01 Jun 2015
In reply to google:

People who habitually break the speed limit are just as likely to kill someone else who may not be an organ donor so the NHS doesn't always get their bits.
In reply to Clarence:

Oh your thinking that I'm thinking dead people!! !!! one kidney spare in most of us!
 krikoman 01 Jun 2015
In reply to google:

> Oh your thinking that I'm thinking dead people!! !!! one kidney spare in most of us!

Bollocks!!

I've got two of them,I'd risk one for a blast full speed down the motorway.
 Clarence 02 Jun 2015
In reply to krikoman:

> Bollocks, I've got two of them,I'd risk one for a blast full speed down the motorway.

Can you donate testicles?

deepsoup 02 Jun 2015
In reply to google:
Do you not carry a donor card already?
 krikoman 02 Jun 2015
In reply to Clarence:

> Can you donate testicles?

I've tried lots of times, usually to females, but I think they must have their own as usually they decline the offer.
In reply to krikoman:
I've tried too but Always to Females

Deesoupe carry a card why ? I'm immortal
Post edited at 14:35

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...