UKC

Dispute with neighbour

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 3leggeddog 06 Jun 2015
Any one here with any experience of disputes with a neighbour prepared to give me a few minutes time? I would prefer in private to on the public forum
In reply to 3leggeddog:

It might be useful to give a brief - and anonymous - rundown of the basic problem: people who've been through similar issues might be more motivated to respond.
OP 3leggeddog 06 Jun 2015
In reply to Martin not maisie:

I would but I suspect neighbour may have a ukc account so would rather not.

Contrary to popular belief, not all climbers are "nice blokes"
In reply to 3leggeddog:

Fair enough. I'm fortunate in that I've fallen out with almost everybody *except* my neighbours. I did once have a kind of party wall / land registry / chimney rebuilding issue with one @rsehole, but he'd moved out three years previously, so there was no glaring over the fence or banging on walls.
In reply to Martin not maisie:

Yup glaring over the fence, banging on the walls, standing on a chair ranting over said fence , I get it all. The wife gets the most of it, sees her as an easy target, little does he know...
 FactorXXX 06 Jun 2015
In reply to 3leggeddog:

The wife gets the most of it, sees her as an easy target, little does he know...

Are we about to have another thread about an aggressive male getting his comeuppance with a climbers wife...

In reply to FactorXXX:

Well, I can't hold her back forever...
In reply to 3leggeddog:

I really would appreciate the help, if there is anyone out there who can offer it
 Greasy Prusiks 06 Jun 2015
In reply to 3leggeddog:

No real experience on this but if you want a second opinion pm me

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...