UKC

Force 10 rucksacks

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 kingjam 16 Jun 2015
Hi

Has anyone used one of these any feedback . Looking for a single day alpine 25 or 35. Im also quite tall so interested in they are adjustable .

Thanks in advance
 Bluebird 16 Jun 2015
In reply to kingjam:

You mean the new orange ones? If so no they are not adjustable for length. Usual shoulder straps and waist belt of course. I've got the 25 and I reckon 35 would be spot on. Comfortable to use but the waterproof zips are stiff, keep thinking in going to rip them off/break them. However it's a good bag
OP kingjam 16 Jun 2015
In reply to Bluebird:

thanks for the feedback
 jimbob1992 16 Jun 2015
In reply to kingjam:

I've used the 45L version for a bit now, it's a great lightweight pack. As Bluebird mentioned it's not adjustable in the back length. I'm 5'10" and it fits me fine. I quite like the 'modular' aspect, you can strip off the compression straps to create a very clean pack. As already mentioned the water-resistant zips are sticky and don't really ease up with use but they've not broken and never yet failed. The cord pulls are really skinny, I added thicker cord for easier grip. The 45L version carries weight well, the straps are a little stretchy and remain comfortable even when bearing a full load. And it's orange... so cool!
 PPP 16 Jun 2015
In reply to kingjam:

I'd be also keen to hear a comparison between F10 35l and Osprey Mutant 38. I am really sold by Osprey's helmet carrying system as I always struggle to find a way to carry it.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...