UKC

Stonnis Premiere- a film about Black Rocks

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 cheque 16 Jun 2015

The first showing of Stonnis, my definitive film about Black Rocks, Cromford, a unique, infamous and underrated crag.

Featuring ascents from Diff to E9, spanning 125 years of history.

Friday 19th June, Matlock Bath Grand Pavilion

FREE ENTRY

More details: http://www.chequepictures.com

Offwidth 19 Jun 2015
In reply to cheque:

I cant wait.... who else is going?
In reply to cheque:

See you there Mike, can't wait!
 mark20 19 Jun 2015
Been looking forward to this for ages. I don't suppose anyone in Sheffield is going with 3 spare seats in their car? I was going to drive but would like to have a few beers
In reply to cheque: Looks great - my favourite crag where I started climbing...

Can't make it ce soir, but hope the film is available to watch at a later date (send it to the KMF).

Offwidth 20 Jun 2015
In reply to cheque:

Thanks for that evening. One I will never forget. A beautiful film focussing on climbers pushing themselves or having fun across the grades on climbs of real character. An intimate profile of the human interaction with a special crag.

What are you going to do with the unused footage of climbs you couldn't include?

My only critism is the pavillion needs two barrels of that beer next time... didn't they know it was a climbing film.... many thanks to them to for hosting such an event with no charge.
 deacondeacon 22 Jun 2015
In reply to cheque:

Hey Cheque, I couldn't make it on the Friday but would love to see it. Are you putting it online?
 Dauphin 22 Nov 2015
In reply to cheque:

Just saw this on Friday at Kendal. Hope you win a prize because for me it was a stand out. Lovely technically and great narrative. You should be prouder and more positive about your film or was that modesty?

D

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...