UKC

Montgenevre climbing

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Grooovilicious 17 Jun 2015
Hey, I'm working in Montgenevre for the next few weeks, I can't find much information on climbing within walking distance of my house. Can anyone recommend any trad or sport routes close to or around Montgenevre or Briancon that won't involve a car journey?

Cheers
In reply to Grooovilicious:

hi

I live half an hour from Briancon, there are a few crags walking distance from briancon they are not the best the area has to offer, i would say you would be best getting the local guide book and hitch, it is really easy to hitch and then open up some of the better crags, I am away in Slovenia till sat, if you drop me a email (rob@dream-trails.com) after that happy to give you a few more details on areas?

cheers Rob

adi3969 18 Jun 2015
In reply to Grooovilicious:

Call into La Graal and ask for Craig and he'll point you in the right direction or will know someone who can, tell him Adi sent you.
First ever Forum post and what a response.... Thanks Everyone. I'm at Craig's spring Rosa festival at this very moment His French accent is amazingly convincing. But clearly my "Bonjour" was so shocking he replied without hesitation in the best Bradford accent, "Y'all right mate... what can I do for you?". Hahaha

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...