UKC

Perfect weekend Camper: 2008 Renault Kangoo

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
premier post photo
I'm off traveling for 7 months next Sunday. Sadly betty won't fit as hand luggage.
I've got to sell her before then. In fact I will be selling no matter what offer by next friday!!!!
I have made and designed the camper conversion unit myself. it's basically very similar to the Ambros boot Jump (See here http://www.amdro.co.uk/products/boot-jump-camper-car-c-10_15.html ) Except my design is obviously home made, and has the following improvements: Comfortable memory foam mattress, can cook inside or outside, comes with leisure battery & inverter (so you can charge items such as phone / laptop), AUX ipod / mp3 input so you can listen to your music / movies with surround sound on the Vans speakers. The conversion unit lifts into the boot, where it fits snugly, until you want to use it, then it unfolds to become a full size double bed, or in "sofa mode" when you can cook / enjoy your view of the outdoors in comfort. it even has a table!

Make me an offer.
To give you a ball park value https://carvaluation.confused.com/valuation gives a private sell value of £2,875 (68000 miles, condition excellent).
I'll be accepting the best offer made within the next 24-48hrs so don't wait!

Here's some photo's:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/inqf6u9ifqq3759/AADvC0NxyVXJuSsWTlEUw4kma?dl=0

more details:
I'll include the stove and gas bottle, so your ready to go. I'l even throw in a couple of camping chairs
For the right price I can even deliver to your door.
This is an ideal set-up for a weekend warrior. It's perfect for two people for the weekend. Not bad for longer trips also. You still get cheap ferries and Toll prices. Good MPG. What's also great is you can still fit 4/5 people in, with plenty of boot space remaining.

Further details and specs:
Manufacturer: Renault
Model: Expression
Year: 2008 (please note that the licence plate is private, it's not actually 2004, if you're fussed then it easy to change back, I could never be bothered)
Colour: Blue
Fuel Type: Petrol
Transmission: Automatic
Engine Size (CC): 1598
Mileage: 68,000
Body Condition: Generally excellent, there's one noticeable scratch around 3-5cm above the front wheel arch, otherwise really good.
Tire Condition: Rear tires are very new, front are Average.
MOT: New, Expires May 2016. Passed without any advisories.
Paper work: V5, X2 MOT’s, Maintenance: part service History, All Manuals.
MPG: Around 40 (Driving at 60mph on the motorway)
Other features: ABS, power steering, CD player, Radio, AUX input, electric windows, 5 doors (Rear barn & side sliders).
Former keepers: 2
I have owned since April 2014. In that time I have replaced the wind screen, battery and alternator, had it serviced, replaced the oil and filters and had two full services and replaced two tires.
Van is advertised elsewhere.
It has a functioning wooden roof rack, this can be removed at your request (with no changes or damage to the vehicle as I have used the manufactures fittings).

Viewing and test drives welcome

the van is in Chobham, Surrey and will be available to view most of the time. (However I am only available 27th, 24th, 25th, 26th).
Questions & Contact:
jamesmonypenny@hotmail.com
or try
In reply to James Monypenny:

Now Sold
 LukeDclimber 01 Jul 2015
In reply to James Monypenny:

Damn. Wish I'd seen this ad earlier...

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...