UKC

BMC Cymru North Wales Area Meeting – 16 July 2015

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Team BMC 07 Jul 2015
Come along to our next gathering of climbers and walkers in North Wales and get involved in the work of the BMC.

Date: Thursday 16 July 2015, starting at 8.30pm (food from 8.00pm)
Venue: The Vaynol Arms, Nant Peris, Caernarfon, Gwynedd, LL55 4UF

The area meetings are run by volunteers and are your chance to join in with debate and influence decisions about what happens in North Wales and rest of the country.

There will be quite a few meaty issues to discuss, including: responding to renewable energy applications; bolting in the slate quarries; Wales access legislation; developments on the Great Orme; and possibly something new on Craig y Forwyn…watch this space!

All are welcome. The BMC will provide food, served from 8.00pm.

See the BMC Local Areas site for more details: http://community.thebmc.co.uk/Event.aspx?id=3454
 Sl@te Head 12 Jul 2015
In reply to Team BMC:
Just for the record I won't be there on the 16th to discuss my activities in 'Twll Mawr' as I'm away in Finland for a month.

For those who don't already know me, I've always been one to do my own thing and am not generally guided by the opinions of committees and opinionated individuals....having said that I will read with interest any minutes taken if anyone cares to email me.

Ian Lloyd-Jones
Post edited at 18:18
 Elfyn Jones 16 Jul 2015
In reply to Team BMC:

Just a quick reminder that this is on tonight! Lots of great stuff on the agenda, some pretty meaty items on access including the newly published Welsh Government plans for improving accesss to the Welsh countryside as well as a the hydro developments, slate ethics, and various site based issues........Come along its your voice, its your BMC and its definately not a "committe!

Elfyn Jones
BMC Access & Conservation Officer (Wales)

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...