UKC

Free climbing wall in Southampton

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
markwynneuk 10 Jul 2015
Hello all,
I built a moonboard in my back garden a few years ago and have currently hit a plateau with my progress. I am looking for some strong folk to climb with, bounce ideas off and hopefully get stronger with. I am currently climbing 6C/6C+ within a few attempts, 7A/7A+ if I work it for a session and have climbed 7B+ with weeks of effort on the board, so ideally looking for people at a similar grade or harder. Have a look at the moon climbing website to get an idea about the wall and problems (40 degrees and no problems less than 6A/6A+). I would love to hear from a few people so conatct me if you are interested.

Mark
 Dandan 11 Jul 2015
In reply to markwynneuk:

Hi Mark, not sure how we've never met but me and my wife live in Southampton, and climb on Portland at weekend when we can, we must have bumped into each other at some point!
I've just finished building a moon board in my garden too, although I've yet to shell out for the proper hold set for it.
I'd be keen to come visit your board or invite you over here, I'm currently struggling with a serious tennis elbow problem but once that is sorted I'd be up for a session! I climb up to 7c+ and boulder up to 7B+ so I'm sure we could share some useful info.
markwynneuk 11 Jul 2015
In reply to Dandan:

Hello Dandan82, I would love to meet up and you are more than welcome to come and have look.
Mark

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...