UKC

Ippikins Rock

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Hyphin 16 Jul 2015
Going to be in Plaish for a few days from tomorrow, this looks like the most likely spot to sneak in a wee climbing session.

Ippikins Rock

Does anyone have up-to-date info they'd care to share, seems to have been some issues with access and belay stakes in the past.
Would be really helpful if someone could direct me to an online topo, or even email one; while sympathetic to the copywrite holder £50 for "West Midlands Rock" is a bit more than I can justify.

Obviously open to advice and guidance from anyone in the know/area if there are better venues that don't involve half a day driving.

Unless anyone would care to guide me and my son up a classic North Wales multi pitch. He's a good climber, on a good day I'm about passable, we're both safe and competent with technical aspects.

We'll both have all personal gear, 40m single rope and fairly comprehensive rack.
 TobyA 16 Jul 2015
In reply to Hyphin:

It's ages since I've been but I like Ippikins. Send me a message through the site so I have your email and I will snap readable photos of the relevant pages of the guide and send them to you.
 Bulls Crack 16 Jul 2015
In reply to Hyphin:

Crumbly I seem to remember looking at it once although I've never actually climbed there despite parents living nearby. Pontesford is reasonably near?
OP Hyphin 16 Jul 2015
In reply to Bulls Crack:

Thanks, will have a wee look at that.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...