UKC

FS: Selection of Cams, Screwgates and Quickdraws

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 Marc Langley 17 Jul 2015
Price: £125
Hey All,

I have an assortment of gear I am selling. A selection of DMM 4CU cams, Screw gates and Belay Plates, and some quick draws. The cams are in great nick with only the usual were and tear you would expect to see. I recently upgraded my whole rack to Dragon Cams and Phantom Quick-draws and Biners. I mainly climb Alpine Ice and Scottish Winter and so far after a summer in the Alps I can vouch that the weight difference is incredible. Please see breakdown below. This would make a great rack for a starter rack or additional gear. Also if you local to Leeds I could drop the gear of or arrange pickup. Please give me a shout if you want picture or have any further questions.

DMM 4CU Size 0 ( Blue )
DMM 4CU Size 1.5 ( Silver )
DMM 4CU Size 2 ( Red )
DMM 4CU Size 3 ( Purple )

1 Wild Country Pro Belay Device
2 X Wild country HMS Screwgate
1 Petzl AMD Screwgate Biner
5 DMM 15cm Quick Draws

Regards

Marc
 GwilymR 17 Jul 2015
In reply to Marc Langley:

Hi,

It seems I can't email you but I'm interested in the three larger 4CUs.
Can you email me with a price?

Thanks,

Gwilym
OP Marc Langley 17 Jul 2015
In reply to GwilymR:

Hi Gwilym,

Apologies there, I'm not sure why you can't email me. I can do the three largest cams for 55pound including postage if you require that. The largest two are in excellent condition with minimal use the smallest of the three is still excellent but has a few minor scratches.

Hope that helps

Regards

Marc
 GwilymR 17 Jul 2015

Done!
Can you request a payment on paypal? my email is gwilym (dot) rowbottom (at) care4free (dot) net

Thanks,

Gwilym
In reply to GwilymR:

Excellent,

Yeah I have a PayPal account I just need to remember my login details ha, my email address is marclangley87@gmail.com.

If you message me your address details and I'll get all sorted ,

Thanks Gwilym

Sold,

DMM 4CU size 1.5
DMM 4CU size 2
DMM 4CU size 3

Still available
DMM 4CU Size 0
Carabiners
Quick Draws
Belay Plate
 Woodmouse 19 Jul 2015

Hi,

Could you send me pictures of the quickdraws please? How much are you looking for them?

Thanks,

Emily
 ade m 19 Jul 2015
hi what is the price on the size 0 cam
 planetmarshall 19 Jul 2015

> I recently upgraded my whole rack to ... Phantom Quick-draws and Biners. I mainly climb Alpine Ice and Scottish Winter...

You may come to regret that decision
OP Marc Langley 20 Jul 2015
In reply to Woodmouse:

Hey apologies for the delay. I will send a picture over ASAP.

Regards

Marc
In reply to ade m:

Hey Ade m,

Including postage £20. It's in immaculate condition with no fraying in the sling at all.

Regards Marc
In reply to planetmarshall:

Hi Planetmarshall,

I have actually been using the phantoms for a full alpine season and one Scottish winter along with the dragons and I have to say I'm utterly impressed. I understand people might per sieve the QD,s fidly to handle but it's just not the case. The weight saving is very noticiable to.

Have you used them yourself?

Regards
Marc
 planetmarshall 20 Jul 2015

Hi Marc - glad you're getting on with them. I find them fiddly, even when wearing dextrous gloves, so went back to using Spectre 2s which I prefer.
In reply to planetmarshall:

I must admit it was an initial concern of mine at first but I soon got used to them. It must be my feminine hands haha.

Regards

M
 Monoclist 22 Jul 2015

Are the quick draws gone yet?
 Woodmouse 23 Jul 2015

Hi Marc,

Just wondering if you have emailed photos of the quickdraws yet? I'm not in any rush, just want to know in case you've sent them but I haven't received them this end.

Thanks,

Emily

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...