UKC

Lakeland 50/100 2015

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 echo34 18 Jul 2015
Is anyone doing the Lakeland 50 or 100 next weekend? I'm doing the 50, probably haven't done enough training, but I think it will be a good race. How is everyone feeling about it?
 KevinJ 18 Jul 2015
In reply to echo34:
Also doing the 50 again this year.
Looking forward to it, but I know I haven't done enough training this year. Still hoping to take some time off though.
Nervous anticipation probably describes the feeling. Hoping its not as warm as last year.

In reply to echo34:

Forecast looks a lot cooler/ wetter than last year. Already crossing my fingers that it'll go OK!
OP echo34 22 Jul 2015
In reply to bentley's biceps:

Looks like it will rain on Saturday evening at the moment... So I'll get wet then :P

I quite like running in the rain.
 Wonrek 23 Jul 2015
In reply to echo34:
Meeeeee!

I'm in the 100 😊😊😊 feeling good and strong for it. I've had a great year so far and all my races have gone well so...

Bring

It

On!!!!
 Simon Caldwell 23 Jul 2015
In reply to Wonrek:

We're doing the Marmot24 this weekend. Despite promising myself after last year that I'd never do it again.
OP echo34 26 Jul 2015
How did everyone do? Weather was good for it!
In reply to echo34:

How many people have finished the Lakeland hundred within the 40 hour cut off? I know it has been run for eight years, so we aren't counting repeat finishers. Just wondered how many have got round in time?
In reply to bentley's biceps:

Looking at John Kynaston's site, the answer is 670 individuals in the 8 years it has been run. Wow.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...