UKC

SHOW REPORT: OutDoor 2015 - What's New? Hardware Report

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC Gear 24 Jul 2015
DMM, 4 kbThe UKC team recently returned from the annual gear-fest that is OutDoor Friedrichshafen. We were blown away by the variety and quality of the hardware on offer, and we think you'll be pretty excited too...

This report features some video interviews with brand representatives, who talked us through the key features of their favourite new items.

Read more
 irish paul 24 Jul 2015
In reply to UKC Gear:

Yikes, RRP on the new Camalots of £80-100? Anyone know whether that's likely to be the prices when they actually hit the shops or is it likely to come down fairly rapidly?
chalky.hands 24 Jul 2015
In reply to UKC Gear:

It's interesting how rudimentary the coverage of these exhibitor events are in comparison to those of the film or video games industry. I suppose it's a combination of an inherently less visual subject and less interest in new products. None the less there's a very oldschool feel to these videos, not that I'm complaining!
chalky.hands 24 Jul 2015
In reply to UKC Gear:

There's nothing I enjoy more than watching Stevie Haston's grimaces while explaining gear!
 TobyA 25 Jul 2015
In reply to chalky.hands:

He mainly seems to be concentrating on not saying "yes, I know it looks just like a Mamba from 20 years ago, but the kids won't remember them will they?"
 FreshSlate 25 Jul 2015
In reply to TobyA:

> He mainly seems to be concentrating on not saying "yes, I know it looks just like a Mamba from 20 years ago, but the kids won't remember them will they?"

They even talk about being able to remove the sling unlike the...
 beardy mike 25 Jul 2015
In reply to TobyA: you wanna try it in person... He's a legend when hes off camera...

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...