UKC

Powerfingers

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 MrJared 04 Aug 2015
Does anyone use them and have any good exercises for them? The website seems a little hopeless to find a way of training with them!

Thanks!
 Oldsign 04 Aug 2015
In reply to MrJared:

I got a set on a whim. I just flex my fingers with my forearm straight and my wrist cocked back. I feel the effects in my forearms rather than my fingers.

I think they feature in an article on here somewhere.
 Oldsign 04 Aug 2015
In reply to MrJared:

Here's the article:
http://www.ukclimbing.com/articles/page.php?id=7364

Did yours come with the little booklet?
OP MrJared 04 Aug 2015
In reply to Oldsign:

Thanks for the info looking forward to trying them out, just received them in the post. No booklet with it though!
 Oldsign 04 Aug 2015
In reply to MrJared:

It was more a sheet of folded paper with some ideas for excercises, e.g. isolating the thumb etc. I'll see if I can dig it out. It was only about three different excercises mind...
OP MrJared 04 Aug 2015
In reply to Oldsign:

That would be amazing! Thank you!

I broke a bone in my hand so want to get it strong again! and hopefully back into place a bit better!
 Oldsign 06 Aug 2015
In reply to MrJared:

Really sorry Jared. I had a look but I must have chucked the booklet. However I noticed one of the exercises I remember from it on one of the videos on Powerfingers' Youtube channel. It's the vid specifically about training injured fingers.

youtube.com/watch?v=nFQXAoCC7ZI&

Hope it helps!
OP MrJared 06 Aug 2015
In reply to Oldsign:

thanks for this! Really useful! Might just have to dig into youtube and find some more videos!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...