UKC

Dawes no hands guide

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 paul mitchell 06 Aug 2015
I was out at Baslow Edge with Mr Dawes yesterday.We were top roping some fascinating projects no handed.
This opens up a whole new world of bouldering.He has so far recorded about 340 no hands routes on Peak grit.he intends to bring out a guide containing no hands routes for Peak grit.Date unspecified.
 goose299 06 Aug 2015
In reply to paul mitchell:

His videos doing this are pretty awesome
 jimjimjim 06 Aug 2015

Interesting but can't tell you see it taking off. We'll see though.
pasbury 06 Aug 2015

will we get a Malc Smith no feet guide as well?
ultrabumbly 06 Aug 2015

What grade does a no handed TPS get?

I'm assuming no additional bits of kit are to be used. Or do I need to get in touch with an S&M outfitter now and see how much it might be to get a gimp suit made out of 5.10 stealth?
 n-stacey 06 Aug 2015
In reply to ultrabumbly: So do you know many S&M out fitters then? Now that you have brought up the subject!!
Removed User 06 Aug 2015
 deacondeacon 06 Aug 2015
In reply to ultrabumbly:
> What grade does a no handed TPS get?

We did this recently, and decided the grade didn't change, although thinking back it was only the slab we did no handed. The move past the gear would probably be pretty tricky.
Post edited at 17:53
 Toerag 07 Aug 2015
In reply to n-stacey:

> So do you know many S&M out fitters then? Now that you have brought up the subject!!

A friend of mine had a gimp suit made for a fancy dress night - it was the proper job, he had to supply all sorts of measurements. Traumatised a lot of innocent general public in town that night I can tell you!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...