UKC

Has anyone experience with the Fjallraven Keb trousers?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Oisin 06 Aug 2015
Hello everyone,

Do any of you own a pair of Fjallraven Keb trousers? What do you think of them? I'm on the lookout for a new pair of hillwalking trousers and this Fjallraven pair have caught my eye.

What is the quality and fit like from Fjallraven as a brand? They seem to produce top notch kit, but I'd like to get others opinion before commiting to buying.

Thanks!
 ashpreston 06 Aug 2015
In reply to Oisin:
I've had a pair that I sold because I lost a bit of weight....
They are a great pair of strides, tough fabric where it counts, hooks for boots that work really well, good vents
I really liked them, good for hillwalking
And did a bit of climbing in the cuillin with them also
OP Oisin 07 Aug 2015
In reply to ashpreston:

Thanks for the reply Ash, it seems they are as good as advertised.

It's good to hear that you've used them for hillwalking and the odd bit of climbing on the Cuillin - added bonus to be able to use them for both.

Do you mind me asking what size you went for? I'm usually a 30inch waist and as far as I can tell the size 44 is the best choice for me. I'm finding it a bit confusing trying to read their fitting charts as they're not in English.
 coolhand 07 Aug 2015
I liked them a lot, did a wee review of them:

http://scottishmountaineer.com/fjallraven-keb-trousers-review/

You can get the english version of the size chart from their site:
http://www.fjallraven.se/media/pdf/Size_Guide_FJR_SS16.pdf
 crustypunkuk 07 Aug 2015
In reply to Oisin:

Just to throw another option in the mix for you, have a look at the Montane super terra trousers. I like the keb trousers and I'm seriously considering the keb jacket too, but since buying the super terras I've not worn anything else. They're like a new and improved version of haglofs rugged mountains but they have more stretch, better pockets, and they actually fit me right, unlike the rugged mountains!
 ashpreston 08 Aug 2015
In reply to Oisin:
No probs!
I'm about a 32 and the size 46 fit me so if your a 30, 44 should fit

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...