UKC

Snowdon Walk

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 ElaineJD79 09 Aug 2015
Hello

I have never been up Snowdon and having missed out on the recent Snowdon Traverse owing to illness, is there anyone willing to meet up with me to go up Snowdon via one of the routes (not Crib Goch though as I am not a very experienced walker)????

If so, contact me to arrange a date.

Many thanks
Elaine
altirando 09 Aug 2015
In reply to ElaineJD79:
If you are a little doubtful about Crib Goch, try the south ridge, just a couple of rock steps, far more interesting than the main crowded route.
 Roadrunner5 10 Aug 2015
In reply to altirando:
She's more than doubtful...

If you hike the Pyg track and miners track on a nice day with a good forecast you will have plenty of company. The easiest way up taking in some great scenery.
Post edited at 17:13
 ScottTalbot 25 Aug 2015
In reply to ElaineJD79: I see you climb..? If heights aren't a big problem for you, don't discount Cryb Goch. I've done Snowdon a few times and think it's by far the nicest route! Nicer views and physically less demanding. The only time I'd go up another way now, is if there were high winds..

OP ElaineJD79 29 Sep 2015
In reply to ElaineJD79:

Thanks everyone for the replies....I did the Pyg track with a couple of friends and came back down via the Miner's track and loved every minute of it.

If anyone fancies doing the horseshoe with me (if the weather is good), give me a shout.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...