UKC

Peace on Earth

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
GriffonVulture 21 Aug 2015
A lot of people say that wars are caused by religion; I agree. However I also think that wars are caused by religion AND humans. So, according to my theory(the ChocolteDrop theory - eat your heart out Einstein) peace will not exist on Earth until humans are wiped out.
 The Potato 21 Aug 2015
In reply to ChocolateDrop:

Many people theorised this before you, myself included. Nothing new to see here, move along

What about the Humans living on other planets, do you want to start a galactic war as well?

I think all we can do is be the change in ourselves of that what we want to see in the world.

Here's Primal Scream at the *Peaks* of their careers

Kill All Hippies
youtube.com/watch?v=E86gWQs-ios&

Peace X
Lusk 21 Aug 2015
In reply to John Simpson:

> What about the Humans living on other planets, do you want to start a galactic war as well?

They are the peaceful ones, otherwise they would have attacked us by now.

In reply to Lusk:

Perhaps they can't attack us because of Earths Quarantine. AKA, the 'Frequency Fence'?
Trouble is that, if the human race has to be wiped out to achieve peace, there won't be any one around to enjoy it.
Another thing. If, as some say, the universe is expanding what is it expanding INTO?

A shoe box, on top of someone's wardrobe.
 ThunderCat 21 Aug 2015

> Another thing. If, as some say, the universe is expanding what is it expanding INTO?

Depends whether it's on a turntable / conveyor belt, or something.

abseil 21 Aug 2015

Peas have existed since I was a boy, I just had some in my mashed potato, I don't get it?
 Wsdconst 21 Aug 2015

What about chimpanzees ? They love a good war,do we have to wipe them out as well ?
 The Potato 21 Aug 2015
In reply to Wsdconst:
No, peace war good evil are all human perspectives
Post edited at 18:24
PamPam 21 Aug 2015

I do remember somebody saying that all wars are caused by religion and that by eradicating religion it would magically solve the problem. I really don't believe that. Why? There are plenty of other reasons that exist because of differences between people that cause people to treat others differently. Race, nationality are the first two that come to mind, I reckon we'd start conflict over something as trivial as eye colour if it it was the only thing that marked people out as being different from others. People just seem hard-wired to be suspicious of things that are different from ourselves and quite often these differences get blown out of proportion and just grow legs into something worse and end in conflict.
 Indy 21 Aug 2015

but war is good.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...