UKC

Arco bouldering ticklist!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 themattyshep 30 Aug 2015
I arrived in lake Garda today and I'm
Going to torebole tomorrow for 3 days and I want to get up to arco and get some bouldering done. So can somebody who has been recomend me some boulders/crags to boulder at please, I don't have a Pad or a guide with me so anywhere I can rent a pad and buy a guide would be useful too.
Cheers shep
 Null 01 Sep 2015
In reply to themattyshep:

In Arco you can buy anything you need for climbing. I'm not aware of much in the way of bouldering guides (there was an overpriced photocopy style thing around for a while - I think I have it somewhere). There is some bouldering at the base of the Colodri cliffs (walk north 15 minutes from Arco town below the castle and towering rock walls or drive and park at the entrance to the campsite) right beside the road. There is more bouldering a few km up the road at the Placche Zebrate - park in the carpark provided for the slabs facing a sea of boulders. Really serious bouldering people go to Val Daone which has a dedicated guidebook and millions of granite boulders in a peaceful setting (hide you tent among the trees) and a good place for scran and wine in the evening at the ALLA PAIA restaurant/hotel (with loads of climbing info). But that is a bit more of a drive from Torbole.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...